Thursday, 14 August 2014

My AS Results!

So, today was results day! I caught up with some of my friends today as well and we shared our results. I'm pretty proud of mine. They're not the highest set of grades a person can get, obviously, but A levels are really hard.


  1. Fine Art - C
  2. Mathematics - B
  3. Product Design - A
  4. English Language and Literature - C
I was so relieved when I saw that I passed Maths with a B. It gives me a pretty good foundation for next year. The A in Product Design was what I really needed, though, and I'm so glad that I got it.

Fine Art is now no longer on my schedule; I dropped it. The class was too intense and time consuming for me. Spending time after school for a C grade is just not worth it anymore but I am going to continue the work I started in my own time so that I have a portfolio for university interviews. I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it more like a Design portfolio rather than an Art book yet but I'll figure something out.

I am so ready for Year 13 now. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!