Tuesday, 5 August 2014

My Week At The Lake District 2014 Part 2


So the first thing we did when we got to Ambleside was to find somewhere to have dinner. Our family never really woke up early at all last week so we would always arrive at the places we plan to go to at around 5-6pm... Yeah...

Anyway, we found this pub and had dinner there. We had dinner at a pub quite a few times since pub food is really nice and the servings are really big. Restaurants love us because we're a huge family (of 8) so my parents spend quite a lot, especially when we ask for dessert.



I had lasagne with salad.


I finished it.


The view from the pier was really nice and I took so many pictures from there as well as a load of pictures on the motorboat going back to Windermere.


I had to take paronamas of the lake since it was just really beautiful and serene. I felt really relaxed just staring out at the mountains and the water for about 30 minutes, maybe an hour. I don't really know how long we were on it for.



We did a lot just on Wednesday... I think the next post might be just enough to cover the rest of the week. We did the same thing just at different lakes.

That's all for this part. Stay beautiful x

*Just a quick note/message/request:
Does anyone know a good place to get fabric online? The fabric shops around here are big but they don't have the correct fabrics with the designs that I want. I've been looking at Abakhan and there's some nice stuff on there but I just want to make sure that I haven't missed out on anything good. As usual, emails are a good way to go as well as commenting. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!