Sunday, 17 August 2014

Selfie With A Pirate

I went to Alton Towers with the family yesterday! I won't go into much detail since it's a theme park and a lot of people know what a theme park is.

My brothers and I went off on our own for the whole day and we went on The Smiler (amazing!), Air (my favourite) and Thirteen (I think I died on that thing...). We did get there at about 2pm so we couldn't go on more rides. The queues were ridiculous, as usual, so we just went on the ones that we really wanted to go on.

The highlight of my day? There was a man dressed a pirate driving a car that looked like a pirate ship around the park. He was blasting "In The Navy" and shouting at people. It was so funny! Anyway, I managed to see him when he wasn't on his car-ship thing and he was more than happy to take a selfie with me. I didn't even try to look nice in this. I was just happy that he was okay with it.


I took a selfie with a pirate!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!