Sunday, 10 August 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Summer Hairstyles #2

As homage to my sort-of-not-really-new-anymore hair, I have decided to dedicate this post entirely to summer hairstyles! Again! I have already made a post on summer hair dos but that was focused mainly on long hair. Therefore, this one will be for short hair! YAY!

I like having summer hair; I cut it short for the summer every year. One problem with it, though, is that you can't just switch it up once the season ends since it depends entirely on how fast your hair grows. My hair takes a ridiculously long time to grow so I'm usually stuck with the same, or similar, hairstyle until January. However, I tend to wear a beanie once the weather gets colder so my hair isn't something I worry about during those times.

Sick of styles for short hair, try this short Hair & Braid look, I used it for a while and very effective for some change.

If I ever get the wild idea to cut my hair agian, this will be it...an asymmetrical cut

Having your hair specially cut or dyed for the summer is ideal since you feel more fresh and your hair is reasonably lighter on your head as well.

#ShortHair  Cute short hair    <3 If you're interested in more like this visit ? http://www.hairstylesword.com/ <3

I really like my asymmetric bob. I feel a little bit like a gypsy. I don't know why. I just do.


That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!