Monday, 29 September 2014

Favourite Moments of September 2014

I know it should be Trendy Tuesday right now but it's also the end of the month so I've decided to go with this!

We've been at school for a month and I'm feeling the pressure of A Levels so much already. But, let's not focus on the negatives! It's always nice to look back on the good days rather than the bad so here are my favourite moments of September:

  1. Getting my new timetable for school. I have so many study periods now that I just don't know what to do all the time.
  2. Finding out that I have friends to keep me company during ALL of my study periods.
  3. Seeing my boyfriend after about 3 weeks! He doesn't go to school anymore; he has an apprenticeship (basically, he's an adult now) so finding time to see each other has been hard.
  4. Going to see The Riot Club. The film was really good, in my opinion.
  5. Seeing my boyfriend again after another two weeks >.< I'm clingy..
  6. Going to UCA Epsom! University is just getting closer and closer.
Next month, I am definitely looking forward to more open days, more happy moments and Halloween!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!