Saturday, 13 September 2014

I Can Get The Interview But Not The Job

I've had a really bad streak this year of being able to get an interview for any job that I apply to but after that I don't get the job. No two interviews have been alike so I can't really see what I've been doing wrong. I never wore the same outfit more than twice either.

Earlier today I had another interview and I went all out with it. I bought new clothes, wore a full face of make up and even slammed on a pair of tailored trousers and heels. I felt like such a grown up earlier. When I went into some shops to look at things, people were mistaking me for an employee there... So I bought a coffee and went home.

I don't really have a lot to talk about. This is just a filler for the week since I haven't got anything decent to blog about. I have been really busy because of school work and all that so I've had to put this on the bottom of my priority list. However, I should be able to do another Trendy Tuesday post for this Tuesday. Don't you worry about that.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!