Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Halloween Make Up With The Basics

So, if you're like me, you probably don't have a big variety of make up in your arsenal. I don't wear a full face of make up most of the time so my bag consists of some lipsticks, eyeliner pens and eyebrow powder. But, since I'm also too cheap and too poor to afford Halloween make up, I thought I would venture onto Pinterest (like I usually do) and get some ideas for this Halloween. Dressing up, for me, is probably not going to happen this year but last minute things can still come up!

Anyway, here are some faces that, thanks to Pinterest, are possible with minimal make up:

Halloween makeup

Ignore the eyes. I mean, they look cool but the make up is something that I'm focusing on. All with eyeliner and eyebrow filler! If you do want the eyes, they're £10 - £20 (according to a Google search of "cat eye contacts").

Cat woman make up....so tempted to do this on Halloween at work even though my boss says no costumes... really? lighten up people!

The cat/catwoman look always has been and always will be a popuar choice.

Sallydoll By SASCHA GRENNER #006 by SASCHA ALEXANDER GRENNER, via Flickr

Foundation, eyeliner and lipstick! Done! 
I think the look could be a bit scarier with some red lipstick smudged beneath the waterline.

* Eye-line Fracture * For Blanche Macdonald Makeup student Mimi Choi, Makeup Artistry is all it’s cracked up to be, and more. Check out this incredible trompe l’oeil creative she created with black and white Topshop Magic Liners!

Yes, it is a lot of eyeliner. Yes, it is worth it. You don't have to make that many cracks...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!