Thursday, 9 October 2014

If Only I Could Fund A YouTube Channel

Either yesterday or the day before (I'm not completely sure), one of my friends had a brain fart and thought it would be a brilliant idea if I had an actual running YouTube channel to coincide with this thing. I mean it could work if I really wanted to; I'm not terribly at video editing and I do like talking to myself and imaginary people. I just don't have the time or the money to actually do this thing and do it well since all of the technology I own is pretty much from the prehistoric ages - my laptop especially. I still need a USB thing to get Wi-Fi... Yeah...

I do have a job now! I've been getting really frustrated because I just could not get a job at all but now I have one. It's been almost a year since I had a job and the other one I had did not pay as well as I'm getting paid now. It's definitely a nice feeling knowing I'm so close to being able to afford a new laptop. I start in about 3 weeks and I still haven't got the uniform sorted but I'm getting that sorted out as soon as I possibly can.

If I do go ahead with a channel, which is ridiculously unlikely, then I'll probably start it on the same week that I start university. It makes more sense to start with a new chapter in my life because I'll have things to talk about and more freedom to do so. There's no way that I'll ever find time in this house.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!