Sunday, 26 October 2014

Short Neck Problems

I have an annoyingly short neck and it's starting to get on my nerves a little bit. I think the cold is getting me...

Having a short neck does restrict you quite a bit fashion-wise because not all things you wear are that flattering and can sometimes makes your neck disappear altogether.

Turtleneck sweaters are probably my worst enemy. I've only ever owned one turtleneck and the only reason I wore it was because it was ridiculously warm to wear, especially during the snowy months - what turtleneck isn't? That thing swallowed my whole neck so my chin just sort of sat on top of the fold of the jumper.
Turtleneck, suede skirt<---didnt know a turtleneck could be CUTE. But this is ADORABLE. dude.
Photo from Pinterest
Clothes with a low and wide neckline in general are also things that I avoid personally just because they emphasise the neck and chest area. Whenever I wear a top like that I usually couple it with a cardigan so that there's something close to the bottom of my neck. 

I get really sensitive and self-conscious about it so I am very careful when I choose what clothes to buy. The majority of my wardrobe consists of collared shirts and T-shirts with high round necklines. Look back at my older posts with photos of me and the majority of them have me in a sleeveless collared top. I've got plenty of those...

Jewellery-wise, it's not that bad. Long necklaces are my best friends, though, since they sort of make your neck look longer in photos. You can see how much I think about this!

So that was my little rant/pointless explanation for the day. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!