Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Matte Nail Polish

Matte nail polish is something that has fascinated me for quite a bit. I'm not sure where to get matte polish or if I can even afford it (you can tell I've done my research...) but I do know that I want a bottle of the stuff now!

Beautiful Emerald Matte Nails. Polishes. Polish. Nail art. Nail design.

The finish is really nice and I think it looks elegant in its own way. It has a sort of chalkboard effect on your nails and I like how you can use the shiny paint to create patterns on top of the matte. It's like your nails are mini canvasses. Now, I'm not saying that you can't do this with glossy polish - you obviously can. I just find the finish a lot nicer with the contrasts.

Matte nail polish

Matte nail polish

I'm not a fan of buying cosmetics online - I like seeing the products in real life and in my hands. I haven't really seen matte polishes around so I need some guidance, please!

Top 10 Matte Nail Polishes: Here are some drool worthy mattes that you HAVE to own.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I feel like it would be super expensive! It reminds me of a gel polish. Great post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!