Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Ponchos And Blanket Wraps

I got one of these a few years ago as a birthday or Christmas present and back then they weren't as popular, meaning that the one I have now isn't as big or as covering as the ones people have now. I do like it, though, don't get me wrong, for a piece of triangular fabric, it's really warm!

Wraps seem to be slowly replacing your good old-fashioned cardigan (it is around here, anyway) and I really do like the differences between each one in terms of shape, materials and colours. My one doesn't really fit into the trend because it's not knitted to start with. It's also printed with a very happy skulls and cemetery scene along the back so I don't think that it's very appropriate for school.

blanket wrap

fall 2014 plaid love  loafers with cuffed pant are legit.

Blanket wraps can go with pretty much anything and it's a nice way to make the transition between summer and winter clothes as the days get colder; you can still get away with shorts or a skirt with tights if you have a thick wrap on top. 

Aztec Patterned Cardigan | Fall Style Inspiration


I like the idea of being able to wear a blanket outside. It is so cosy!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!