Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Tattoo Chokers

Okay, even though I'm not a fan of this trend, it is a trend so, by blog laws, they deserve a place on this thing.

SUN choker necklace grunge & moon 90s 1990s festival summer

I honestly think that there should be a limit to how often people can wear these things. I see some girls wear girly pastel day dresses that make them look like dolls and then you see a black choker on their neck. It just doesn't work. That doesn't mean I dislike them completely; on some people they look really nice and they are perfect for those who love going grunge.

For all the grunge witches o’ the world — the crescent moon tattoo choker is back in stock!

With me, there are rules concerning my neck because, unless I've let you, I don't like people touching my neck. If I'm wearing a necklace, you may touch the necklace and look at it but not my neck. It's not a fear. There are moments where I feel like I'm about to be strangled when people's hands come close to it, though. I'm just extremely ticklish. 

Polkadot scallop black lace choker in goth grunge 90s rad lolita fad medium band tie back


The trend started in the 90s and it came back at some point during the summer. In my school I don't really see them being worn by anyone in my school year but in the year below I'm pretty sure about 90% of the girls there have one. The styles between the Year 13s and the Year 12s are so distinctly different, like their a whole other generation, yet we're only a year apart.

plats sunglasses tattoo choker

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!