Monday, 17 November 2014

17/11/2014 OOTD: I'm A Pink Marshmallow

Okay, it's been a while...Whoops! I do have a genuine excuse, though!

Last week I sprained my ankle and it meant I couldn't really move around the house. I was pretty stationary during the whole of last week and, unfortunately, it was never in front of my laptop. I could have done posts from my phone but the keyboard irritates me and I'm usually more in the mood when I'm in front of a laptop anyway.

I can sort of walk now (if you count an awkward waddle as walking) so I should be okay from now on.

I decided to do this post in particular because the hoodie I wore today reminds people of a marshmallow. It's two sizes too big but, man, it is comfortable!



The black and white skirt is actually a skater dress. I can't wear heels because of my ankle and the dress on its own clashed with the trainers. 

These pictures were taken after rugby training, by the way, so my friends and I were a bit excited as well which led to this...



Personally, I feel that the mint green and the pink worked pretty well together.



I did ask if I could post these on here. I'm responsible.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Such a cute outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to be back on my feet. Stairs are still a bit of a pain >.<

      Delete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!