Saturday, 1 November 2014

Favourite Moments of October 2014

It's winter. It's official. The weather is still pretty warm, though, considering it's November...

Anyway, here are my favourite moments of October:
  • Going to Nottingham Trent University. It's a nice university!
  • Seeing Annabelle with my friends. It wasn't the greatest horror film ever but it was an OK watch and I did like watching my boyfriend get scared... I didn't expect it.
  • DRIVING A CAR! I still don't have my permit by the way.
  • My dress for my 18th Birthday arrived! It's still weeks until I'm actually 18 and the only thing I got excited about was the dress.
  • Halloween! Of course! This year I got to carve pumpkins. It was a hot mess, I'm not going to lie. The insides of the pumpkins seemed to be of an infinite amount! 
It's my birthday soon!! AARGGHH! I'm not ready to be an adult...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!