Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Checked and Tartan

I am a big fan of checked and tartan clothing and the only reason why I barely have any of it in my wardrobe is because of price and colour avaiability.

Getting my hands all over this when it hits Primark!- Tartan's another big trend this season, can't believe this is Primark!

Sweater: Topshop / Bag: Phillip Lim / Pants: Topshop /... - what do i wear?

Things like red and blue checked clothes and tartans are pretty common because they're basically the traditional colours but the things that I want - purples and pinks - are quite rare. Those colours are also used to make garments that also look quite feminine whereas I tend to wear clothes that are more tomboy, I guess.

Street Style Paris Fashion Week Spring 2014

That #Burgundy  by Lovely Pepa => Click to see what she wears

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the girly clothes but, in terms of my look and what I'm comfortable in, the rock/alternative look is really what I go for.

check skirt + black crop top + oversized denim jacket

This brings me quite nicely onto my own little wishlist. I've searched and there are clothes out there that I want and that I'm almost definitely going to get. I guess this is more of a shopping list, in a way, but there's no way I'll be able to get everything.

Since these photos aren't from Pinterest, I can't and don't want to just copy and paste photos so instead I've hyperlinked my list to the original sites!


Pink and Black Tartan Leggings from Select (there's a top to go with this but I don't really like it.)

Tartan Purple Woven Backpack from H&M (it might not be clothing but, man, it is pretty!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!