Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Those Christmas Jumpers

They're back! With December just around the corner, those usual, slightly cheesy, Christmas sweaters have creeped back into stores for the taking.

Pale Blue Polka Dot Pudding Christmas Jumper

Personally, I have never owned at actual Christmas sweater with the appropriate decoration and all the rest of it. That doesn't mean I don't like them, I just don't like one on me... 

Not all Christmas jumpers are cheesy and jolly. Some are actually quite nice and are quite forgivable to wear when it's after Christmas as well.

Jade Reindeer Longline Christmas Jumper

Samia Santa Elf Christmas Jumper

YES it's only October but I am getting excited about buying a Christmas jumper.

There are some, though, that I just really love because they are just the cheesiest of the cheese!

Ugly Christmas Sweater win!

Oh, this did make me giggle...

Unisex Elf Costume Christmas Jumper

The closest I'll ever get to being an elf will be through the ownership of this jumper.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!