Monday, 29 December 2014

I Have My New Things!

Oh my god, technology and I just don't seem to agree but now I am back online with a new laptop and phone that, hopefully, will not break down on me.

I am sort of ready for 2015. The year kind of went by too fast for me to acknowledge everything that happened but I will get there.

Since it's already after Christmas, I don't really think I can get away with doing a Christmas post but I do want to share the fact that I got a 1985 Singer Model 28 for Christmas from literally the best-est friend in the whole world. It's fully functioning and it even had all the parts I needed for it to work. It took a bit of exploring on YouTube and Wikipedia to figure out how everything worked but I got there at around 1am last night... Yeah, time got away from me.

The thing weighs a ton so I keep it on the floor of my room just because I'm scared that if I leave it on my desk or on top of my cabinet, they will eventually give in and collapse under it.

And for those that don't know, I do have a very modern Singer Tradition (can't remember the number) machine as well which is very, very modern.

Apart from this thing, I do have other things that I desperately need to catch up on so even though I have my new things to play with, I still have a lot of work to do like school work and university preparation (interviews and all that) so I will definitely be back in the new year!

Have a great New Year's Eve and Day! That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!