Monday, 1 December 2014

My Favourite Moments of November 2014

It's almost Christmas!!

November really did just fly by and I did forget to log this at the beginning of the month. So, here are my favourite moments of November (from what I can remember):

  • Starting my new temp job. It's been a whole year since I've had one so it's nice to be able to have an income again, even if it's only for a few months.
  • Playing my first (and possibly last) rugby game.
  • My birthday party!
  • Opening my presents the day after my birthday party because I'm an impatient person.
  • Getting 5 replies from the 5 universities that I applied to. None of those replies said "No".
  • Having dinner with my one and only at TGI Fridays. He didn't really eat much, making me look like a pig in front of him, but it was full of laughter and smiles all around. Plus, he was about 15-20 minutes late so the waiter kept me company. He was pretty cool.
This month, I met a lot of new people that are really awesome and nice to be with. It really was a social month for me and I hope that this continues until the end of the year. Working around people does make you realise that even just smiling at them can make their day! It's the season to be jolly so be jolly!!!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had another great month. Hopefully December will be even better! Congratulations all all 5 universities accepting you. That's amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!