Thursday, 1 January 2015

Hello, 2015!

Right, so before I do any actual blog-y type things, I just want to say that guys, we're alive! We made it through 2014 which was actually quite scary with all of things that happened within it.

Anyway, this year, I don't think I'll stick to blogging as much just because it's not really a priority with me. There are more important things I need to deal with like making it through Year 13.

I'll still try and do things like Trendy Tuesday, though, because I actually like doing that. I'll also continue with the normal life posts that I do quite often. Coming up with title for those can be a bit annoying though so I might just have a fixed one like "My Life Story:..." or something like that. I think that's better than what I did before.

Also, now that I have a new laptop and a new phone, I've been doing pretty well with dealing with all of my social media accounts so if you don't follow me and you want to, my Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram name is "thatpurmonster."

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!