Sunday, 11 January 2015

Officially Part Of The Pusheen Fanclub

For Christmas, my boyfriend bought me a book...


It's probably the best book that I've ever owned.

Background info:
So whenever I talk to people on Facebook, I use Pusheen as much as I can. Obviously it has to be at appropriate times or it would get more annoying that it has to be. I use Pusheen images mainly when I'm talking to my boyfriend because he joins in; and with my best friend because it infuriates him for some reason... Not a cat man.

Now that I have this book, I can use Pusheen on Snapchat and it's just doubly annoying to most people I know. 


I strongly believe that Pusheen is me in cat form. My boyfriend read through it and agreed. "Read" meaning we looked at pictures with words below them, like the one above, and were both thinking "Yeah, that's Pauline." 

I absolutely adore Pusheen. She is my spirit animal, my patronus, and I love it. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!