Thursday, 15 January 2015

Trendy Thursday: Shirt Dresses

Shirt dresses make the neat and tidy look that comes with a regular shirt more fashionable and diverse. It's a great outfit for school, days out with friends and even a date (if the date isn't too fancy). You can also wear one any time of the year: a t-shirt dress with leggings, or jeans, and boots for the colder months; and lighter jeans or shorts with sandals or canvas shoes for the summer.

Gorgeous beige shirt dress, with a brown belt and large bag!  Women's street style fashion

Printed Shirt Dress | Burberry. just when I thought I couldn't love Burberry more than I did...along comes this dress.

A shirt dress is ridiculously laid back for something that has been inspired by work apparel and will go with anything and everything. 
Fashion Worship | Women apparel from fashion designers and fashion design schools

Since I have so many gift cards from my birthday and Christmas last year, I decided to invest in one myself. I bought a khaki shirt dress from New Look last night and it arrived earlier today! 
Style - Minimal + Classic: Nina Ricci white shirt-dress
Nina Ricci
...it's not this one. New Look doesn't sell Nina Ricci.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!