Thursday, 8 January 2015

Trendy Thursday: That Green Parka

Okay, so I've decided that this thing will either be on a Tuesday or a Thursday (because they both start with "T"s, obviously) just because I have quite a lot of deadlines to meet and things to deal with. If I have options, it makes life a lot easier for me.

Now, army green parkas. They're everywhere and I'm pretty sure that every other person in the UK, at least, has one. I don't. My one said "navy blue" on the tag but it's arguably black. It's black.

You don't even have to add the word "green" in front of "parka" in searches....

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Mono relaxing sunday - Mariannan

I have a parka like this and I cant wait to wear it again  $186.99  winter coat,canada goose,down jackets cheap coat

Seeing as they're "army green" I'd suspect that these were somehow influenced by the army or something. I don't know why they're this particular colour nor can I Google one...

All I know is that, in terms of coats, they're basically "the black" of this category. Anything goes with black within an outfit and anything looks pretty good with an army green parka on top of it. 

Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movies • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • dates • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano

Army chic - would like a new winter jacket like this

I don't have a green one because I don't like looking like other people. I know that there are loads of designs and styles out there of this one thing but, especially at school, when you just glance at people, at one point I saw a group of five friends who, I swear were all wearing the same one.

They are really fashionable, stylish and obviously they have to be warm. Parkas look good on everyone. I think that's how they're supposed to be. 

Hombre_parka_gafas de espejo

*Photos from Pinterest

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

2 comments:

  1. These are trendy? I had no idea. That's sweet! I recently found one at American Eagle on the clearance rack. I picked up for a decent price. I be lookin' fabulous! Awesome post, Pauline! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in the UK. I'm not sure about over there. I think its because it's cold 90% of the time.

      Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!