Friday, 6 February 2015

Links I Love 06/02/2015

So I'm feeling quite lazy right now. The majority of my energy is focused on an endless amount of coursework for all of my subjects so the remainder has to be spread out amongst everything else like blogging, breathing (got to do that...) and internet browsing - I haven't been on Tickld in a long time and I miss it.

I have been on Bloglovin for a while now (by the way, follow me! You'll get absolutely nothing for it!) and there have been a few blogs that I love to read and, when I remember to, I do share them via social media, mainly Pinterest (*coughfollowmeonthattooifyouwantcough*).

Here are some of the blog posts that I have loved to read on Bloglovin and otherwise! Enjoy!

Make Up Savvy - An ASOS Haul
I absolutely love this post just because the things that Fee (the blogger) has bought are some of the quirkiest of things - e.g. an Eiffel Tower Ring Holder.

Living In June - Screw Sticks And Stones
As well as Make-Up Tutorials and Reviews and fun little tags, blogs are also an opportunity to express your emotions and I think that this is a good way to use the power of the internet.

Guilianna Marie - January Favorites
Blogging has led to make good relationships with some people. We're not that close but it's nice to know that I've found a way to communicate with people that I would otherwise not know. Being able to get an insight into their lives is actually quite nice (in a non-stalker-like way).

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!