Monday, 16 February 2015

My Mundane Life: Day 1

So I don't so this enough. Blog. I always try to but the effort just leaves me after the first sentence of a post. It may be the half term but I still have a lot to do in terms of coursework and life in general.

I thought I would just reflect on my life for a week, if I can go that long without giving up or being overrun by work.

How has life been so far, Pauline?
Tiring. Oh, so tiring. Today was the first day that I had a good night's sleep in a while - I went to bed at midnight and woke up at midday. I don't regret it.

I spent the whole weekend doing things, which I was totally okay with, and it took everything out of me.

This afternoon I did some Product Design coursework and I totally screwed up the measurements on one of the pieces for my dress. I'm not 100% sure how it happened but it did so... yeah, I had to fix that. I think I have now so it should be okay (fingers crossed), I just have to change the positions of the darts a little bit but it's nothing major. I did get into quite a panic at the time.

Half term isn't going to be relaxing for me, I don't think.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!