Wednesday, 18 February 2015

My Mundane Life: Day 3

I finished the mattress thing that I was making yesterday and I have done pretty much all that I think I can manage on my Product Design work so far.

I spent a lot of my day on YouTube just watching the most random of things. I have been wasting my nights on watching a hell of a lot of Boy Meets World on there and I don't regret it. It's such a captivating show and I haven't really been into any particular show at the moment apart from this one. I also watched was the lip sync battle between Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrel and Kevin Hart. It made me laugh, seriously, and I think I've watched it about 5 times now. Other things were dance videos by Kyle Hanagami, Bart Baker parodies (yeah, they're mean but if you don't take them to heart, they're also funny), more Jimmy Fallon stuff and, of course, some of pewdiepie too.

Yeah, today wasn't eventful... I mean it wasn't like any of the other days were but this day was particularly lazy, you know. There are times where I just absolutely lose the motivation to do anything.

Now, I'm going to go and watch more of Boy Meets World so goodnight and stay beautiful. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!