Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Trendy Thursday: High or Low?

Jeans! I don't wear them but I know when the outfit looks good or great. I have two pairs of jeans and they're both low rise skinny jeans so there's not much that I can wear with them.

The top of the jeans influence what top you should wear with it whereas the bottom of the jeans influence the shoes you should wear with it. For this post, the bottom of the jeans aren't considered.

High Waist:
Perfect with cropped tops and jumpers, the high waist band hides your midriff if you're not that confident with showing your belly. An important thing to know about high waist jeans is that YOU MUST WEAR THE SIZE THAT FITS YOU! Seriously, if they're too tight, get a bigger size. You avoid getting those fat-roll-like bumps on the front of the jeans when they're too tight. It might be a size or two bigger than usual but not everyone has the expected body shape that companies want you to have. If you have a pretty straight body shape like I do, it's expected. I have a pair of high waist leggings and they're a size bigger than the rest of my clothing.

It is so plain but, for some reason I find it alluring.

high waist jeans www.shoes-2014.jp.pn All kinds of Christian Louboutin shoes/heels here , $118 nice price for your holiday gifts!

Low Rise:
The opposite to high waist jeans, these go well with long tops and jumpers. If you're more confident with your body, a regular top is a good match to show off those little glimpses of your midriff. Unlike high-waist jeans, you get a much more relaxed look and, let's face it, they're also more comfortable. You can definitely eat more without feeling them getting tight...
I usually match my ones with a loose shirt. Going for the laid back look is my thing.

polka dot denim and a great leather jacket

]featuring Madewell cable sweater / Patagonia / Citizens of Humanity low rise jeans / Frye kitten heel boots / MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kor / Anthropologie pave jewelry

That's all for now! Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!