Sunday, 22 March 2015

Triangl Bikinis

So I have been seeing these bikinis all over Instagram and I love them. I absolutely do. They're so arty and bright! They also remind me of the abstract paintings by Piet Mondrian and I love those too!


Pink, Orange and Yellow Bikini | Women's Swimwear

ву: νσℓℓєувαℓℓ вєαυту♛ ↠ {VolleyballBeaut}↞

And, of course, when a fad like this comes along, it comes with ridiculous prices. $89 for a bikini. Thank you, Triangl, for being so exclusive...

Fortunately, though, there are cheaper alternatives! They're not as pretty but they do the job. You can get variations of the bikini from high street stores around the UK. 

I found one that I really like from New Look. Seriously. I'm buying it as soon as I have money.

Orange Scuba Contrast Trim Bikini Top | New Look

Usually, I'm not one to go for anything orange (I do have two underwear sets, also from New Look, that are fluorescent orange...) but this one does the job for me. It also has a zipper opening, at the front, so I don't have to worry about anyone sneaking up behind me and pulling the knot off...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they have been so trendy on Instagram and Pinterest. I definitely one to get my hands on the mint one. Great post, Pauline! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!