Saturday, 4 April 2015

Summer Trend: Dungarees

So, this summer, it's definitely all about the dungarees!

Denim dungarees are breaking into the popular fashion world; they're not just for hipsters and little kids anymore...

Denim dungarees - really want a pair of dungarees!!!

I don't really know how the trend happened so fast but I have a feelings it's probably because of jumpsuits and someone seeing an opportunity. My jumpsuit and playsuit wardrobe is growing! 

#stripes denim Dungaree find more women fashion ideas on www.misspool.com

I also have my own dungaree shorts like the ones above. They make me feel tiny. Not skinny. Tiny. 
Dungarees are basically in every high street shop now and it won't be long until dungarees are... normal, I guess. 

As well as jumpsuits, there is one other thing to blame...

~~I FOUND DESPICABLE ME ITEMS FOR SALE HERE: https://www.ioffer.com/selling/officer1963/DESPICABLE-ME--561511?query=despicable+me

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!