Friday, 3 July 2015

Leavers' Prom 2015

So last night was my school's leavers' prom and it was the best night ever!

It was tons better than my Year 11 prom (mainly because there was alcohol) but also because everyone was more hyped and rowdy than two years ago. We've left school now, the teachers couldn't really stop us. In fact, I think they sort of loved it.

I wore a purple dress with lace sleeves, neckline and back so it meant I had to wear a stick on bra which wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually quite comfortable.

My hair was in slightly loose curls since it was hot and I wanted as much of it away from my face and neck as possible. In terms of make-up, it was probably the most that I have ever worn ever! I was so scared that I would sweat it off but it managed to stay for the whole night.



The prom was absolutely amazing and fun. The food wasn't great but everything else was; there was a little photo booth for friends to take photos and a dance floor where people just went crazy. The bar wasn't terrible either, except for the tills crashing...
By the end of the night, I was dancing so much with my friends and I just really didn't care what I looked like. I was laughing too much.

After prom, pretty much everyone went to one of the clubs in the city and carried on dancing the night away. I kept myself good and stuck with some light alcohol and shots to keep me going. The music was amazing and I seriously don't think I have danced that much ever. Carys, one of my friends, and I finally left just after 3am all sweaty and gross. I showered when I got home and passed out next to her around 4am. I have had about 5 hours of sleep...

Clubbing is something that I don't really see myself doing since I prefer spending my time in pubs and restaurants instead so it was weird to see myself dancing the night away with my friends.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, Pauline! You look absolutely stunning! Glad you had such a good time. Looking forward to your next post as always. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!