Monday, 21 September 2015

I Have Moved

I'm at uni! I did it!


I moved into my flat last Saturday and I am loving it. I'm in central Birmingham, close to the Bullring, a really short walk from my campus and I am surrounded by tons of nice people.


I have a double bed which is really cosy with a thick duvet cover, throw and my DIY cushions! I made it homely really quickly. I decided to make the bed first which, by the way, was a terrible idea. My boyfriend lied down in it and never moved to help once. 


My first night included a dinner of pasta, Dr Pepper and wine (that's Luke's finger in the photo).

I do want to write more, I swear. It's been a long loooooong journey and the past few days have been so draining. I'm really tired and I now have a Netflix account as well as my books and sketchpads to keep me entertained. Living the student life, guys. It's great.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!